Friday, September 18, 2009

Bread Day in My Kitchen...


I woke up in a cooking mood,a Bread cooking mood.My husband brought me in a rose,nice way to start the day so early in the morning.


Okay,it's getting light outside,so where do I begin...



Click on the above pics,they enlarge with recipe and instructions,I got to step two,decided to take pics...


Letting it rise below...


It had risen to top of pan,I put two fingers in,it went down a little,but holes stayed...


I rolled it out just to where it's about 14x7 and started to roll it...


Back in pan to rise another hour till it is a little above top edge...



Yay!It's ready to bake,350 for about 40-50 minutes.My oven cooks hotter and it was done in about 40 minutes...

MM...Ready for the Butter and Honey...



Below,I made a SourDough starter for the bread Sunday,click and it will enlarge...



No comments: