Saturday, February 18, 2012


I finished one of my granddaughter's sock edging awhile ago and wanted to post the pattern. It's pretty easy...

Materials : Cotton thread for doilies
Crochet steel hook size 6 or your favorite steel needle. Popcorn st (pop): 5 dc in same st, drop loop from hook, insert hook in first of 5 dc made, draw dropped loop through.

POPCORN ST:
Rnd 1: join thread at center back top edge of sock rib , ch 1, *sc in raised rib, ch 4, skip recessed rib* rep from * to * around working an even number of loops, sl st to join.


Rnd 2: Sl st to first ch 4 loop, *pop in loop, ch 1, sc in next loop, ch 1 * rep from * to * around. Fasten off rep rnds 1 - 2 around top edge of other sock. Turn cuffs down


Then I sewed a little ribbon bow I got at Walmart, but they also have them at Joannes.
I bought the socks at Target.

P.S. I don't like this picture viewer they have now, if you want to see the correct size of a photo, just right click on photo and open in a new window.

No comments: