Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kaleidoscopes


Do you remember kaleidoscopes we had as kids, they were cheap, but the best little toy. It wasn't these cheap plastic ones they have now, I swear I believe the end of it was glass, not plastic, but you could turn the end around. I remember being mesmerized with that little toy.

I found this one at Borders before, (I'm still not ever getting over them closing Borders), please bring Borders back. Anywayyyyy, the outside is pretty, the color is mainly when you turn it on something, but it does look pretty when you turn it around, good effects. I'm sure I've seen them sold somewhere else, will post it if I see them. They're bringing all these vintage toys back, because they were the best and the kids love them, (that would include me). ;D



No comments: