Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cherry Blossom Tree ...





The Cherry blossoms have come out earlier than usual and are beautiful. It's so warm outside, I believe everything thinks it's a few weeks later than it is now. I got a picture of the Cherry blossom tree again yesterday, about half the tree had blossoms. Then today, it was amazing how fast they came out, look at the difference between the first two pictures. Shazam!!! I also got another picture of my forget me nots, they always remind me of Tasha.

There's a story behind that tree, a few years ago the HOA, ~holding and shaking my head~, sent a letter to the realtor. They said the branches of the two trees in front were too close to the house and needed to be cut back. Soooo, he had a guy come out and I don't think he'd ever cut a tree in his life, anyway, he cut way too much. Oh, I was not a happy camper, I love trees and flowers, ya think? ;D

No comments: