Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter...

I hope everyone is having a safe and peaceful holiday.We have spent this day together at home.Watched grandson awhile and he helped,(I say that loosely ;o) ),make white cupcakes with pink icing and colored sprinkles on top.They ofcourse turned out very interesting,short and tall and icing did wonders to cover up.So,off he went home with Mama with cupcakes,topped with icing that's been half stripped with finger swipes and totally covered in sprinkles he poured on them.MM...

He got mad at me at one point,because he couldn't go in the kitchen while I was cleaning.He had been spooning the batter into cupcakes and was shaking off the spoon over him,floor and table to put more batter into spoon.He had a two year old tantrum,which they do when told no to anything.I ofcourse told him if he didn't behave I would call his Dad and he talks too well for a two year old,said he was,himself, going to call his Dad and he wanted Mama to pick him up.He grabbed his shoes and had the nerve to ask me to put them on him.LOLOLOLOLOL I said,"Give me those shoes,you aren't turning this around,I'm calling your Dad to tell on you,not you calling him to tell on me.hahahhahaaaaa I told him his Daddy is my baby boy and he wouldn't be allowed in the kitchen when I was cleaning either.So he huffed off to the living room with his aunt.Two minutes later he tells me he loves me and gives kisses and hugs.Ah,the joys of Nannahood. :o)

No comments: