Thursday, July 25, 2013

Living room curtains...


I've been having this crazy energy for cleaning lately. Rearranged the living room and last night made door curtains. It's summer, getting ready to go to the apple orchard next month, so the curtains have little apples on them...


My favorite time of the year is coming up, the apple orchard and September is on the way with Fall decorating, flowers and such. I can't believe how fast this summer is going, my grandkids have been real busy with swimming, amusement park, and the park. I've been watching the younger ones and rearranging things in the rooms, crocheting, sewing, cleaning, doing the deck over and weeding in the flowers.
 
In September I have three birthdays and my oldest son's renewal vows wedding party. Talking to my DIL today, she's so excited and it will be a country kind of Sense and Sensability party with a Fall theme. She's been buying picnic baskets, one for each family, will have blankets, some chairs for people who don't want to sit on the ground and wooden tv tables between the chairs. She wanted a barn wedding, too expensive, she'll be putting pumpkins around, fall silk flower petals, etc. It will be very exciting, can't wait.

Apples, apples, apples, going to the orchard next month...

3 comments:

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Hi Winter. Thank you for following me. I am excited to see more of yours. Your son and DIL renewal vows sound so pretty. I would do the same thing if I was doing it. Will be so romantic and happy. Your curtains look very pretty. I love to clean house when the weather is nice. I don't seem to have the energy (or good sense) to do it in cooler weather..Happy Friday..Judy

happyone said...

Oh your curtains are so pretty.
I love fall too.

Winter said...

Thank you so much, I love reading both your blogs. :)