Saturday, April 6, 2013

 I went crazy yesterday with all this burst of energy and did some spring cleaning in two rooms. Whew! What was I thinking, it took me hours moving furniture and taking all the things off and down, changing curtains around and washing clothes. :P I was so happy when I finished, though. When you pull everything out, it's so surprising how much dust collects from the winter under and behind things. I have electric heat that blows through the registers, but still changing the filters collects all this dust. I say that every year, but it's still amazing and any wonder people can breath, unless you don't wait from season to seaon to do it. ;D

It all feels so clean and you're so exhausted the next day after all the cleaning, but I was happy walking downstairs this morning. I grabbed a cup of coffee, went back upstairs and started knitting, wonderful day.

It's Spring, I love Fall and Winter, however I love the flowers, birds singing and the changing seasons. I'm excited, because strawberry picking, apples, peaches, the Farmers Market and all the yard sales are right around the corner. :D


No comments: