Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Busy summer...


 Oh, I love animals, while painting today, Jack Jack and Morgan, those rascally black cats had to be nosey and see what all the hub bub was about. As you can see Jack Jack couldn't stay off the walls and had to be washed to get paint off, a few times, which he was none too happy about. LOL The Landlord, who is Mama to the cats had to keep gettiing them, because everytime she'd leave, those two rascals kept coming back in the room. Once they saw her coming, they knew the jig was up and they'd take off. Then there's the photo of Jack Jack who was hiding in the bathtub and I swear, he looks like a jawa. :D Do you see the glam gloves from Walmart? They cracked me up, whoever said cleaning isn't glamorous? Actually if you did then you probably never cleaned, ha ha. 










So when I got home, I took off some of the daisy heads and took out the dry seeds in them. I'm going to replant them somewhere next year. Then I pulled some more onions to dry out in the sun, which some are small, but they're good, made some egg salad and potato salad. I watered flowers, covered some of the plants that had begin to get uncovered, the tomatoes are starting to turn to orange and when they're red, yum. Came back in, washed some clothes and dishes and this evening I'm just going to lie down, crochet or read, cause I'm tired. And where in the heck did I get all this energy today anyway? It's been a really good day and these last two days have actually been really nice here, last week was horrid, so I'm enjoying it. Last night I pulled some weeds out of the sidewalk flower bed, those things grow too fast.

No comments: