Saturday, September 4, 2010

Don't care what anyone says...it's Fall to me...


This is my banana bread recipe,kitchen smells awesome with my apple cinnamon yankee candle burning.When it hits September,my Fall stuff comes out,I love the Fall.I don't care what the calendar says. :)

Banana Bread

4 mashed bananas
2 eggs
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup(1 stick)butter
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla
nuts is optional

Mix the flour,baking soda and baking powder.In seperate bowl mix eggs,sugars,vanilla and softened butter,mix together with flour and then mix in the bananas.Add nuts last. Bake at 350 degrees in 2 loaf(bread pans) approx 30 minutes,depending on your oven,could go 25,or longer.When brown on top and test by putting knife in,it will come out clean.

Here is my...
Sour Cream Banana Cake

And this was our dinner,husband's burgers,mm...




No comments: