Friday, January 4, 2013

The Christmas afghan again...

Okay, now I'm back to making my Christmas afghan that I didn't finish before Christmas. I've decided...again... that this year I'm going to finish all these Christmas patterns I've collected online before Christmas. No... really... ;D

If I crocheted as much as I spent gathering patterns, oh my goodness, I'd have piles of things. LOL I love looking at what people do and reading what they say, so interesting. But I'm on a mission to do these patterns, so we'll see how that goes. Everytime I come on I make the mistake, ahem, of seeing what others are up to and I'm amazed at the talent so many have. There's such creative people out there, it's awesome and I think, "Why didn't I think of that?". I love it.
 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Very pretty. Don't be so hard on yourself. You look pretty talented yourself!! : )