Saturday, January 9, 2010

Winter Mornings...



This is the baby afghan I'm crocheting at this time with ripple pattern,standard ripple,but one row I work only the back,next row the front,so that one side always has the ridges.The photo of the brown stripe looks black,but is actually brown.I'll finish this by Wednesday,so I'll take a pic and make sure the brown shows up.


Tasha Tudor has given such a legacy with her lifestyle and I,as many,think of her often.Like this morning,a winter chilly day,but I'm inside crocheting and under a quilt.I get sad sometimes thinking of her not being with us now,but she given us all so much and what a testimony,living on in people's minds for years.And even now,my daughters know who she is and it just goes on and on.Thank you Tasha for years of happiness to so many.

No comments: