Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Memories...




























This morning I lit a match to light my Christmas candle and making my coffee,it made me think of my grandparents.It's funny how different scents can remind you of memories and I started taking some pics of some of the memories of Christmas decorating that gave us the sites of our Christmas.Here are some of them.The first pic is of my silver I got at an antique shop earlier and my husband said I could get it,but to put it away from Christmas.Well,as of today you see he's still not cleaned it.LOL He promised this weekend,but the wind was blowing so hard and he wanted to clean it outside with that silver cleaner.Um hm,well,we'll see this week,ha.I was going to do it,but he said,since it was from him,he wanted to do it...Pffttt! ;)

No comments: